All homestead applications must be accompanied by a copy of applicant's drivers license or other information as required by the Texas Property Tax Code. Applicant may also be required to complete an affidavit to qualify for an exemption under certain situations.
For a complete list of forms please visit the Texas State Comptroller’s website.
- Notices of Appraised Value to Arrive in Property Owner Mailboxes Soon…
- Central Appraisal District of San Saba County Passes Property Value Study
- Deadline for 2018 Property Tax Payments Approaches
- For Taxpayers Wishing to Pay Taxes Before the End of the Year…
- CAD Reappraising San Saba ISD for the 2019 Tax Year
San Saba, Texas 76877
8:00 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
Please note that we are closed daily from noon-1:00 p.m. for lunch.