The Central Appraisal District (CAD) is not a subsidiary of San Saba County, City of San Saba, San Saba ISD, Cherokee ISD, Richland Springs ISD, City of Richland Springs or Hickory Underground Water Conservation District. These entities have hired the CAD to appraise property in their respective jurisdictions and collect ad valorem taxes on their behalf. The CAD has a board of directors with the authority to hire and fire the Chief Appraiser, set policies and approve the budget.
CAD Board Members:
|Rickey Lusty – Chairman||San Saba County|
|Charlie Peeler – Secretary||City of San Saba|
|Tim Sebastain||San Saba ISD|
|Rodney Johnson||Cherokee ISD|
|Thurman Saxon||Richland Springs ISD|
- Notices of Appraised Value to Arrive in Property Owner Mailboxes Soon…
- Central Appraisal District of San Saba County Passes Property Value Study
- Deadline for 2018 Property Tax Payments Approaches
- For Taxpayers Wishing to Pay Taxes Before the End of the Year…
- CAD Reappraising San Saba ISD for the 2019 Tax Year
San Saba, Texas 76877
8:00 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
Please note that we are closed daily from noon-1:00 p.m. for lunch.