The Central Texas Council of Governments 9-1-1 Addressing Department serves seven counties and thirty-two cities. The CTCOG Region encompasses both the urban and rural areas contained within Bell, Coryell, Hamilton, Lampasas, Milam, Mills and San Saba Counties.
Please click the following link to access the Central Texas Council of Governments 9-1-1 Addressing web page:
- Notices of Appraised Value to Arrive in Property Owner Mailboxes Soon…
- Central Appraisal District of San Saba County Passes Property Value Study
- Deadline for 2018 Property Tax Payments Approaches
- For Taxpayers Wishing to Pay Taxes Before the End of the Year…
- CAD Reappraising San Saba ISD for the 2019 Tax Year
San Saba, Texas 76877
8:00 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
Please note that we are closed daily from noon-1:00 p.m. for lunch.